Post-doc positions at Lab-STICC/Odyssey on deep learning and ocean DA/forecasting

瀏覽次數:11 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

ronan fablet

未讀,
2022年11月24日 上午8:55:102022/11/24
收件者:liste...@groupes.renater.fr、oceanix...@imt-atlantique.fr、lab-sticc...@imt-atlantique.fr、climate-info...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues,

IMT Atlantique/Lab-STICC/INRIA team Odyssey has several open 2-year post-doc positions on deep learning for ocean data assimilation and forecasting, more specifically on:
- Deep emulators for marine plankton dynamics: - Deep learning and DA for ocean forecasting and reanalyses: https://cia-oceanix.github.io/downloads/postdoc_offer_anr_dream2022.pdf
https://cia-oceanix.github.io/downloads/postdoc_offer_edito_model_lab2022.pdf
- Learning-based reconstruction of upper ocean dynamics from underwater acoustics data:
https://cia-oceanix.github.io/downloads/postdoc_OceaniXShom2022.pdf
These postdocs will explore how deep learning schemes provide new means to revisit and advance inverse problems in ocean modeling and monitoring. More details in the above links and https://cia-oceanix.github.io. Targeted contributions cover demonstrations from idealized/simulated systems to real satellite/in situ observation datasets. We welcome both applicants with a background in applied math./geoscience and interest in deep learning as well as applicants with a background in data science and interest in ocean science.

Deadline for applications: the review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the positions are filled.

Dot not hesitate to contact me for any additional information.
I would be grateful if could circulate these openings.

Best regards
Ronan
Ronan Fablet
Professor, IMT Atlantique, Lab-STICC
AI Chair OceaniX (AI & Ocean)
Technopole Brest-Iroise - CS 83818 Tel : +33.2.29.00.12.87
29238 BREST CEDEX 3 (FRANCE) Fax : +33.2.29.00.10.12

Web: https://rfablet.github.iohttps://cia-oceanix.github.io
ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Ronan_Fablet
Mail: ronan....@imt-atlantique.fr

回覆所有人