Global Warming/Climate Change

Mark

Dec 14, 2010, 9:42:30 PM12/14/10
to Climate Change 101 - News and Information on Climate Change
Hello all,

This is my first post to this group. I am involved in a project,
writing a short booklet about Global Warming/Climate Change that will
be understood by the average person. Ideally, this booklet will cut
through all of the technology and science so that the average person
can walk away from reading the book and have a clear understanding of
the problems associated with Global Warming and Climate Change and
what might be in our immediate and distant future if we don't stop
burning the cheap fossil fuels.

Any web links or sites that might be of help to me will be
appreciated!

Thanks,

Mark