CAIT Technical Issues

Tom

Jun 4, 2012, 9:16:52 AM6/4/12
to WRI's Climate Analysis Indicators Tool
Dear CAIT users,

Unfortunately we are currently having some serious technical problems
with our servers. As a result, CAIT users with valid usernames and
passwords are being prohibited from logging in to the CAIT website and
CAIT data can not be accessed. We are currently working on a solution
and hope to have the issue resolved soon, but I do not have a clear
sense of when this will be. In the meantime, we have decided to
redirect to our project page on wri.org (so there is now no direct
access to cait.wri.org).

Thanks very much for your patience and we apologize for any
inconvenience.

--Tom, CAIT manager
This conversation is locked