Raw Data on the Climate Analysis Indicators

gteezee

Dec 26, 2011, 4:16:20 AM12/26/11
to WRI's Climate Analysis Indicators Tool
I am looking for Raw Data on the Climate Analysis Indicators. I read a
book which quoted WRI, The Wealth of the Poor: Managing Ecosystems to
Fight Poverty (Washington D.C.: WRI,2006). I was trying to locate the
file without success.

Can you please guide me?

Many thanks in advance

devleena majumder

Jan 3, 2012, 10:41:40 PM1/3/12
to climate-analysis...@googlegroups.com
IEA(International Energy Agency) provides raw data on emission of different variables.But you have to purchase it.

Tom

Jan 4, 2012, 3:08:32 PM1/4/12
to WRI's Climate Analysis Indicators Tool
Thanks for your post gteezee. Data from the Climate Analysis
Indicators Tool (CAIT) can be found at http://cait.wri.org. You'll
need to register if you're a first time visitor but then you will have
access to all GHG estimates, as well as a suite of other climate and
energy indicators. All data on the website can be downloaded (there is
a 'download' link in the top-right of each relevant page, though there
are some limitations to the data we make available because of
arrangements with our data providers). Please note, however, that the
data found on the CAIT website and that released in WRI's 2006 report
may differ because we update the CAIT database on an annual basis.

Hope this is helpful,

--Tom, CAIT manager
This conversation is locked