Data for F-Gas_Emissions_Total: Does a blank mean a zero or no data?

lilian...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2013, 8:56:26 AM4/5/13
to climate-analysis...@googlegroups.com
Hi - I have a question regarding the data for F-Gas Total Emissions.

I downloaded the international dataset, and I'm looking at 2005 F-Gas emissions for Latin America. Some countries have a blank, such as Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, etc. Does that mean that there is no data available of these countries had 0 F-Gas emissions?

Thanks a lot!

Lilian

Tom

Apr 8, 2013, 5:12:12 PM4/8/13
to climate-analysis...@googlegroups.com
Dear Lilian -

Thanks for your question and my apologies that this is not specified in the spreadsheet. A blank cell means that no data are currently available for that country/gas/sector (at least from current CAIT data sources). We will certainly try and incorporate additional data in the future. I hope this is helpful.

Best regards,

--Tom (CAIT manager)
This conversation is locked