Trend graph, ghg emissions per country and per capita 1990-2007

Gro Haram

Jan 14, 2011, 9:08:26 AM1/14/11
to WRI's Climate Analysis Indicators Tool, g...@klif.no
Hello,

I’m trying to access data from your database, and I must admit it
extremely hard to use.

I’m interested in downloading data to create two trend graphs showing
the different regions’ CO2 emissions (per region and per capita) but
find it impossible to get the data the way I want it. It seems I
managed to do this somehow to do this in 2010, but I can’t remember
how (see graph “Global emissions of CO2” here: http://www.environment.no/Topics/Climate/

I hope you’re able to help.

Best wishes,

Gro Haram
Web editor, State of the Environment Norway
http://www.environment.no
The Climate and Pollution Agency
This conversation is locked