energy data in CAIT 7

Randall Spalding-Fecher

Oct 21, 2010, 10:01:35 AM10/21/10
to WRI's Climate Analysis Indicators Tool
Hi CAIT,
I am not able to see the energy data and other socio-economic tables
through the website (http://cait.wri.org/cait.php?page=erg&mode=view
is blank). Can you help?
Randall

CAIT

Oct 27, 2010, 11:13:18 AM10/27/10
to WRI's Climate Analysis Indicators Tool
Hi Randall,

Thanks very much for your post and for identifying this "bug" for us.
We're currently working on the problem and hope to have it resolved by
the end of this week or early next week. We appreciate your patience
and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

- The CAIT team

On Oct 21, 10:01 am, Randall Spalding-Fecher

CAIT

Oct 27, 2010, 12:05:39 PM10/27/10
to WRI's Climate Analysis Indicators Tool
Energy data and other socio-economic tables in CAIT and CAIT-US should
now be available (you may have to refresh your browser). Please let us
know if you encounter any additional problems.

Thanks,

- The CAIT team
This conversation is locked