Country Codes

MGriebe

Oct 26, 2010, 12:43:24 PM10/26/10
to WRI's Climate Analysis Indicators Tool
Is there any chance I can get a table of countries using Cait's naming
convention and the three letter ISO standard abbreviations? This
would help when using data here in conjunction with world bank data.

Best.
Michael

CAIT

Oct 27, 2010, 11:48:09 AM10/27/10
to WRI's Climate Analysis Indicators Tool
Dear Michael,

Thanks for your message. A list of CAIT country names and
corresponding ISO 3-letter abbreviations is now attached to the
GoogleGroups page (under "files"). Hopefully this is useful in your
work.

In addition, this is a great suggestion for enhancing CAIT downloads.
While we have successfully done this in our CAIT-V&A module (all
downloaded data are reported with country names and multiple ISO
designations), we have yet to build this in to our other modules. But
we'll try and do this in the future.

Cheers,

- The CAIT team
This conversation is locked