Real Estate Attorney

Richard Job

Jul 3, 2024, 9:33:42 PMJul 3
to clientwh...@googlegroups.com

I need a reference to a fairly aggressive real estate attorney, who could hopefully get involved very quickly. While we already have a real estate attorney, he is not aggressive. The situation is my mother in law owned 50% of her home with her son, but several years ago her son conned her into signing off of the title so he could do a re-finance, and her son said he would put her back on title. We recently found out that he never put her back on title, essentially stealing his mother’s 50% ownership, and now we found out about 5 days ago that he is selling the property. We need a quiet title claim filed asap as the property may get sold any day now. Our current attorney has been on this case for 6 months and has not filed anything to protect my mother in law. We have been asking him to file the quiet title now for three days, no response.

Richard C. Job CPA

Office Location

16872 Bolsa Chica St #200

Huntington Beach, CA 92649

Voice/Text: 714-846-4451

E-Fax: 714-846-3710

Mailing Address

P O Box 18927

Anaheim Hills, CA 92817

scott jessup

Jul 4, 2024, 7:52:56 AMJul 4
to clientwh...@googlegroups.com
Have you talked to the District Attorney’s office about elder abuse? If not, do it ASAP.
Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 3, 2024, at 6:33 PM, Richard Job <rj...@rcj-cpa.com> wrote:

--
You are subscribed to the ClientWhysConnect group.
Post Address: clientwh...@googlegroups.com

Disclaimer --- You use the information shared on ClientWhysConnect.com at your own risk. The information is based upon unsubstantiated member opinions and if you have concerns about the validity of the information you should research the issue thoroughly yourself and arrive at your own conclusions. We will never share any of the information you’ve provided to the ClientWhysConnect.com list with anyone.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ClientWhysConnect" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/clientwhysconnect/e7f85f26e09523d64540416fea0b7d01%40mail.gmail.com.