From Jan Telesky

Jan Telesky

May 9, 2024, 1:50:31 PMMay 9
to clientwh...@googlegroups.com
If an SS4 is filed but a couple of days later you find out there was a typo in the name, how do you fix it?  Do you file a new SS4 or ???

Thank you for your help.

--
Jan Telesky
Telesky Financial Services

Lee Reams

May 9, 2024, 2:50:17 PMMay 9
to clientwh...@googlegroups.com
Jan,

I read the SS-4 instructions and the only thing I could come up with was filing form 8822-B.  I attached it.  Hope that that works.

Lee

f8822b.pdf
PastedGraphic-2.tiff

Shelle Sagar

May 10, 2024, 6:04:58 PMMay 10
to clientwh...@googlegroups.com

Jan-

Agree with Lee.  This is what we had to do for a client when they tried to apply for their own EIN# and mis-typed…After several hours on hold with the IRS this is what they said to do…

Shelle Sagar

Ph:  402-807-1040
Fax:  402-807-1045
Email:  m...@sagarcpa.com
Website:  www.sagarcpa.com

--
You are subscribed to the ClientWhysConnect group.
Post Address: clientwh...@googlegroups.com

Disclaimer --- You use the information shared on ClientWhysConnect.com at your own risk. The information is based upon unsubstantiated member opinions and if you have concerns about the validity of the information you should research the issue thoroughly yourself and arrive at your own conclusions. We will never share any of the information you’ve provided to the ClientWhysConnect.com list with anyone.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ClientWhysConnect" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/clientwhysconnect/CDE2F768-56E4-4507-85D8-E17E0D09CE9D%40clientwhys.com.

Jan Telesky

May 10, 2024, 6:22:20 PMMay 10
to clientwh...@googlegroups.com