Kabbage PPP loan forgiveness

Van Le

Apr 30, 2021, 2:12:35 PM4/30/21
to clientwh...@googlegroups.com

Did anybody know how to apply for loan forgiveness for PPP #1 obtained via Kabbage?

Per client, Kabbage was old to KService who turned it over to AMEX.  No one is replying and no application link was provided.

Thank you.

Van D. Le, CPA, MST

Office: 818-461-0969

Fax: 818-474-7172

CLICK HERE TO SEND DOCUMENTS SECURELY

Lee Reams

Apr 30, 2021, 3:27:13 PM4/30/21
to 'RICHARD WILLIAMSEN' via ClientWhysConnect
How does this impact my outstanding Kabbage Funding and PPP loans?2
There’s no change to the fees or repayment terms of any outstanding loans; you’ll now manage them through KServicing.com using your current Kabbage username and password. If you need to apply for PPP loan forgiveness, you’ll do so through KServicing.com

--
You are subscribed to the ClientWhysConnect group.
Post Address: clientwh...@googlegroups.com

Disclaimer --- You use the information shared on ClientWhysConnect.com at your own risk. The information is based upon unsubstantiated member opinions and if you have concerns about the validity of the information you should research the issue thoroughly yourself and arrive at your own conclusions. We will never share any of the information you’ve provided to the ClientWhysConnect.com list with anyone.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ClientWhysConnect" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/clientwhysconnect/001b01d73dec%24648ac070%242da04150%24%40earthlink.net.

Lee Reams Sr., BSME, EA
Chief Content Officer
CountingWorks Pro | CountingWorks | TaxBuzz | TaxCPE
p:1.800.442.2477 x240
w:www.countingworkspro.com/  e: lee....@countingworks.com

See how CountingWorks can grow your practice.

Alma Guenther

Apr 30, 2021, 4:22:14 PM4/30/21
to clientwh...@googlegroups.com
I signed into my old login and was directed to the new one.
Click on First Draw and go over to Forgiveness and the application is there.
Easy to fill out with no immediate documentation required.

Alma V Guenther, EA - The Right Place
817 Missouri St, ste 2 - Fairfield CA 94533
office: 707-425-1865
office fax: 707-425-4342

Van Le

Apr 30, 2021, 4:25:08 PM4/30/21
to clientwh...@googlegroups.com

Thank you Alma and Lee.  I will pass this information on to my client.

What can I do without all of you! So grateful!!!!