1041

larry gurewitz

Mar 29, 2023, 4:02:03 PM3/29/23
to bjtaxx via ClientWhysConnect
I need to consult with an expert in 1041 trust returns

Larry L. Gurewitz, EA

Steven Meyerson

Mar 29, 2023, 5:13:40 PM3/29/23
to clientwh...@googlegroups.com
Give me a call.

--
You are subscribed to the ClientWhysConnect group.
Post Address: clientwh...@googlegroups.com

Disclaimer --- You use the information shared on ClientWhysConnect.com at your own risk. The information is based upon unsubstantiated member opinions and if you have concerns about the validity of the information you should research the issue thoroughly yourself and arrive at your own conclusions. We will never share any of the information you’ve provided to the ClientWhysConnect.com list with anyone.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ClientWhysConnect" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/clientwhysconnect/CABvt2FXG3Gm3RNVw3bEMcqDc9%3DGg3%3D0rfeJVsvvGLcvAXCC8ng%40mail.gmail.com.

--
Steven Meyerson, CPA LLC
10144 N. Port Washington Rd., Ste 2D

This communication and any accompanying documents are confidential and privileged. They are intended for the sole use of the addressee. If you receive this transmission in error, you are advised that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance upon this communication is strictly prohibited. Moreover, any such disclosure shall not compromise or waive the attorney-client, accountant-client, or other privileges as to this communication or otherwise. If you have received this communication in error, please contact me at the above email address. Thank you.

Any accounting, business or tax advice contained in this communication, including attachments and enclosures, is not intended as a thorough, in-depth analysis of specific issues, nor a substitute for a formal opinion, nor is it sufficient to avoid tax-related penalties. If desired, Steven Meyerson, CPA LLC would be pleased to perform the requisite research and provide you with a detailed written analysis. Such an engagement may be the subject of a separate engagement letter that would define the scope and limits of the desired consultation services.