Album Covers not appearing.

jugler

Jun 10, 2011, 12:37:17 AM6/10/11
to Client175
Good Evening,

First off, thanks for writing Client175, it was easy to install and
configure.

I have Client175 running under Debian 6 and Apache. Everything so far
is working except for album covers. I followed your installation
instructions on the Client175 site, but I moved the installation to
the root of the web server, and running over port 80.

My music folder is structured like so:

/music/artist/date - album/cover.jpg

Here are the options from site.conf.

[global]
server_root: "/"
music_directory: "/music/"
server.socket_host: "0.0.0.0"
server.socket_port: 80
include_playlist_counts: True
local_covers: ["{artist}/{album}/folder.jpg", "{artist}/{album}/
folder.png"

Here is httpd.conf ( I installed cherrypy from the repository )

<Location "/">
PythonPath "['/var/www/']+ sys.path"
SetHandler python-program
PythonHandler cherrypy._cpmodpy::handler
PythonOption cherrypy.setup server::serverless
PythonDebug On
</Location>

Thanks!

Chris Seickel

Jun 10, 2011, 12:19:27 PM6/10/11
to clie...@googlegroups.com
If you include "{folder}/cover.jpg" in the list of local cover paths to search, it should work.  If that is the only path you want to search:

local_covers:  ["{folder}/cover.jpg"]