Re: Awesome client

Chris Seickel

Nov 12, 2012, 11:51:33 AM11/12/12
to clie...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Alberto.  I have been planning on a rewrite for a long time, but I haven't found the time yet...

I also recently got into XBMC, so there is the possibility that when I do get back into development of a music client, I might just end up making an xbmc client instead.  Right now, existing clients are not good enough for me, but there is a great infrastructure in place for album art, lyrics and artist info that would save me a lot of time if I make my own.

I might also make a hybrid that would work with either back end.  When the time comes, I'll post to this group with whatever decision I make.  I'll probably do something in a month or two.

-Chris

On Nov 11, 2012 8:46 AM, "Alberto Ferrarini" <alberto....@gmail.com> wrote:
Awesome client. I run a small server based on an embebbed board with voyage-mpd running on it. I think this client and ncmpcpp are the best options to pilot an mpd server from a laptop computer. Do you plan to release any other version/improvement in the future?

Bests