SSIS load to Clickhouse ODBC destination

Artem D

Oct 10, 2022, 6:13:44 AM10/10/22
to ClickHouse
Good day!
I use Integration Services to load data from MS SQL table to Clickhose table.
And all was good. But when I use Nullable(String) format of field (or any other Nullable), the error raise:
Destination ODBC [110]: SQLSTATE: HY000, Message: I/O error: Bad address;
If replace NULLs to string 'NULL', no error occurs.

In the past I have another error with load field in 'bool' format. And replacing 1 to string 'true', 0 to string 'false' in souce script help me, because in Clichouse ODBC 'bool' work as text in SSIS Package.

But tests did't help to solve the problem with Nullable(String).
Please, help me to solve the problem.
I don't want to load NULLs as string, bit-mask for null-values should be work faster, I think.

Artem D

Oct 10, 2022, 9:12:12 AM10/10/22
to ClickHouse
An error with Nullable(String) is not an error, it's was connected with a code page. NVARCHAR not compatable with UTF in my Clickhouse table.
But I have an erorr, when try to load ms sql BIGINT to Clickhouse nullable(UInt64)
There are no negative values in the field. If I use ISNULL(Field, 0) on source query, load is compleate without problem.

понедельник, 10 октября 2022 г. в 13:13:44 UTC+3, Artem D: