How to speed up the data laoding process

crazylearner

Feb 10, 2021, 6:14:09 AM2/10/21
to ClickHouse

Currently, with 7 parallel inserts(PPSS Shell script), 26 B data gets inserted into the table in 24 Hours.

Our data is growing every day and I want some alternate solution to speed up the loading process.

I often get Merge error and I understand it's an asnync background process is there any way to speed up the merges as well?

Denis Zhuravlev

Feb 10, 2021, 6:03:47 PM2/10/21
to ClickHouse
Merge error?

Divya Divya

Feb 11, 2021, 1:27:36 AM2/11/21
to Denis Zhuravlev, ClickHouse
Yes with 7parallel inserts I often get merge error (inserts are faster than merges)