Clickhouse will build failed when -DUSE_HDFS for cmake is 1

凌涛

Jan 11, 2022, 2:01:26 AMJan 11
to ClickHouse
Hi all:
    I want to test HDFS Engine on my local environment. But I found  Clickhouse doesn't support HDFS Engine on default. I must set -DUSE_HDFS=1 for cmake , then rebuild it.
   The problem is that I got an error when I set the -DUSE_HDFS=1. The error message is as follow:

github/ClickHouse/src/Storages/HDFS/ReadBufferFromHDFS.h:10:10: fatal error:        'hdfs/hdfs.h' file not found
#include <hdfs/hdfs.h>
1 error generated.
  And I even can't found hdfs folder in src.
  I'm novice Clickhouse and CPP developer. Could someone give me some help? Thank you so much!
   Clickhouse version is 21.13