Paid ClickHouse users interview

Dmitriy Pavlov

Jul 12, 2021, 7:37:51 AMJul 12
to ClickHouse
Hi everybody!
We at Yandex are searching for ClickHouse users, who are ready to share their experience of running ClickHouse on top of public clouds.

If you:
- Work in a company, located in US or Europe
- Understand how ClickHouse is used in your company (business tasks, data pipeline)
- Run ClickHouse on top of AWS, GCP or Azure
Then your experience is very important for us!

We will be glad to have a 1.5 hour zoom session with you where we will talk about ClickHouse usage in your company from business and technical points of view. No NDA questions - it is ok if you can't share some topics.

We prepared a 100$ Amazon Gift Card for every interview - so your time will be paid :)

Please write me in Telegram (@kapustor) or e-mail me on dmitri...@yandex-team.ru