Using Kafka Headers as Columns in ClickHouse Table Engine

Sateesh Kommineni

Mar 25, 2021, 6:02:00 PM3/25/21
to ClickHouse
Hi,

  I am in the process of creating ClickHouse Tables using KafkaTable Engine and wondering how i can get the Kafka Headers as Table Colums. Is this supported ? i haven't found a any info related to this in the Documentation.

  And also the Kafka Topic i am going to use as Source has the data in XML. Since XML as input is not supported how does it appear in the created table ?

Thanks
Sateesh

Kenji

Mar 25, 2021, 9:14:47 PM3/25/21
to Sateesh Kommineni, ClickHouse
Kafka headers should be accessible as virtual columns along with other
virtual columns.

SELECT
_topic,
_key,