Run `CREATE TABLE` query with `s3Cluster` table function

Metal Whale

Oct 2, 2022, 10:36:33 PM10/2/22
to ClickHouse
Hi,
I'm trying to create a table using s3Cluster function like following:
CREATE TABLE my_table ON CLUSTER 'my_cluster' AS s3Cluster('my_cluster', '<PATH_TO_LOG_DATA_ON_S3>', 'Parquet', '<TABLE_STRUCTURE>');
SELECT * FROM my_table;

The CREATE TABLE query itself had no problem but unfortunately when trying to select data from the table I got this error:
DB::Exception: Received from <SERVER_NAME>. DB::Exception: Too many simultaneous queries. Maximum: 100. (TOO_MANY_SIMULTANEOUS_QUERIES)

If I change s3Cluster in CREATE TABLE query to s3 function I can normally execute the SELECT query. I'm also be able to directly select the data using s3Cluster without creating a new table:
SELECT * FROM s3Cluster('server', '<PATH_TO_LOG_DATA_ON_S3>', 'Parquet');

Please let me know how to create a table using s3Cluster in proper way.
Thanks.