Slow server

Franck Galpin

Mar 21, 2021, 3:14:27 AM3/21/21
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Hi,
our submission was rejected because of decoding time limit. Locally, the decoding takes less than 45mn on a multi-core single CPU (the NN are running on CPU only), but it seems to take way longer on the servers. Is there a way to extend the decoding time limit?
Cheers,
Franck

Franck Galpin

Mar 22, 2021, 3:33:15 AM3/22/21
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Sorry, I forgot to mention our submission id: #1013.
Cheers,

Lucas Theis

Mar 22, 2021, 6:56:14 AM3/22/21
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Hi Franck,

There's not really much we can do to help with slow decoders (especially close to or after the deadline). Sorry.