how the bitstream size is calculated

Bin Li

Feb 7, 2021, 4:30:43 AM2/7/21
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Hi,

How the bitstream size is calculated? Based on individual stream file or based on data.zip file? I find the size of data.zip may be a little larger than sum of the file sizes of individual bit stream file, and thus, exceeding the limit.

Best regards,
Bin

Bin Li

Feb 7, 2021, 7:27:44 PM2/7/21
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
I just tried the evaluation system. Seems that the bitstream size is calculated based on the data.zip file size. I need to make my bitstream size a little smaller than the target.

Best Regards,
Bin Li

Bin Li <yaohu...@gmail.com> 于2021年2月7日周日 下午5:30写道:

Lucas Theis

Feb 8, 2021, 4:34:07 AM2/8/21
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
The evaluation server does not care how you represent the data (whether as a single zip file, some other format, or many different files). It will simply count the bytes of all the data files uploaded (in your case, a single "data.zip").