Paper Notifications and What they Mean

Nick Johnston

Apr 9, 2021, 1:58:58 PMApr 9
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Hello All,

I'd like to thank everyone who submitted a paper or fact sheet to our workshop this year.
Shortly, paper notifications will be sent out to everyone and I want to explain what each of the four reviews mean and what will need to be done next.

Accept: This is accepted into the workshop's proceedings. Please be ready to provide a camera ready version.

Conditional Accept with Changes: This paper is accepted into the workshop's proceedings provided that the camera ready addresses the concerns mentioned by the Meta Reviewer. Please be ready to provide a camera ready version.

Challenge Only Accept:
This paper is accepted as a challenge paper / fact sheet and will be hosted on compression.cc with your submission. It will not be included in the proceedings. Please be ready to provide a camera ready version.

Reject: This paper is not accepted into the proceedings.

The camera ready deadline will be April 19th at 5:00 PM PDT. This is a hard deadline for us as this is the date and time required to be included into CVPR's workshop proceedings. The camera ready submission should be open next week after we ensure all the IEEE integrations into CMT have been made.

If for some reason you have a leaderboard submission that was marked as Reject: Please contact me. This should likely be Challenge Only Accept, but your submission may not have been clearly identifiable to a challenge submission.

If for some reason you wish to compete only in the competition, do not want your work to be in Proceedings and received Accept / Conditional Accept: Please contact me. I will change the rating to Challenge Only Accept and this paper will not be included in the proceedings.

Cheers,
Nick Johnston
CLIC Organizer

Khawar Islam

Apr 10, 2021, 1:33:35 AMApr 10
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Dear Nick,

I am requesting you to please share a finalize template of the camera-ready paper.
I have no idea about the camera-ready version.

Kind Regards,
Khawar

Khawar Islam

Apr 10, 2021, 5:18:43 AMApr 10
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Dear Nick,

In the CVPR paper template, there is an "egpaper_final.tex". I think this file is for the camera-ready version. Am I right?

Kind Regards,
Khawar

Nick Johnston

Apr 12, 2021, 12:38:14 PMApr 12
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Khawar,

You are correct, that is the camera ready template.

-- Nick