model size limitation for image compression

106 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Shangyin Gao

no leída,
21 ene 2021, 11:14:17 a.m.21/1/21
para Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Dear organizer:

I noticed the model size should not exceed 250MB for the image compression task. In the Submit tab, it seems like people should submit one decoder for each bit rate. Does this mean the 250MB limitation is for a single bit rate?

Br,
Shangyin

George Toderici

no leída,
21 ene 2021, 11:50:42 a.m.21/1/21
para Shangyin Gao,Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Hi Shangyin,

We discussed this issue and we decided to allow one model per bitrate.

Ideally we'd want to have a single model for all bitrates (since that would be the most practical/real world like), but since we wanted to make it possible to reuse most of the infrastructure that participants used for last year, it was decided to allow 3 models (again, one per bitrate).

George

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar