Award certificate

Zhang Jinchi

Jun 23, 2021, 3:35:23 AM6/23/21
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Dear Organizers

      Do the top three winner teams of each track have award certificate? We want to have it.

Best Regards
Jinchi

Lucas Theis

Jun 23, 2021, 5:20:35 AM6/23/21
to Zhang Jinchi, Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Hi Jinchi,

Thanks for your request, we weren't sure whether teams actually want the certificates or not. We will send out PDF versions of the certificates soon and will resume giving out physical versions when CLIC can be held in person again.

Lucas

Zhang Jinchi

Jun 24, 2021, 2:34:24 AM6/24/21
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Thanks a lot!We believe that every winning team wants to have a certificate as a souvenir. By the way, is the PDF version of the certificate sent to the team’s mailbox?