Question about paper

Zhang Jinchi

Mar 23, 2022, 4:42:17 AM3/23/22
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Dear Organizers
          We found no special requirements for paper submissions this year such as removing team names and authors.
           Is the review of paper the same as last year? Such as AcceptConditional Accept with Changes, Challenge Only Accept or Reject .

Best Regards
Jinchi

Nick Johnston

Mar 23, 2022, 2:43:03 PM3/23/22
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
- To lower confusion, we will only have Accept/Reject this year.
- There are no special requirements to have your team name in the paper this year, but making it clear for the camera ready will allow us to link your paper directly in the leaderboard.

Zhang Jinchi

Mar 23, 2022, 8:48:48 PM3/23/22
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Thank you. Does Accept mean  Accept by CVPR Workshop or just Challenge Only Accept ?

George Toderici

Mar 23, 2022, 8:52:50 PM3/23/22
to Zhang Jinchi, Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Hi Zhang,

Accept means accept. It will allow the paper to get into the proceedings regardless of the type. The only special treatment is the leaderboard linking for challenge papers.