Questions about the camera ready submissions

Zhang Jinchi

Apr 13, 2022, 11:46:30 PM4/13/22
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Dear Organizers

We received an email from CMT about submission instructions.
 Does this mean
(1)the camera-ready PDF need to be validated by IEEE PDF eXpress ?
(2)we need to register for CVPR 2022 ?  And if we don‘t register,does the leaderboard have the link for our paper ?  Will it be displayed on the website of CLIC ?

Best Regards
Jinchi

Nick Johnston

Apr 14, 2022, 11:46:58 AM4/14/22
to Zhang Jinchi, Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
1) Yes the camera-ready PDF needs to be validated by IEEE PDF eXpress. Otherwise it will not be in the proceedings.
2) Every CVPR Workshop paper needs to have at least one author registered for CVPR. CVPR is hybrid virtual and physical,
so there is no requirement that someone must attend physically.

Hope that makes it clear!

-- Nick Johnston
CLIC Organizer

Nick Johnston