Question about the registration for CVPR

Zhang Jinchi

Apr 15, 2022, 3:12:01 AM4/15/22
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
          We noticed that the submission instrustions stated that“ The registration type must be the full, in-person passport registration, not a one day workshop/tutorial or virtual registration.”
          Our paper is accepted and we want it to be included in the proceedings and  appear in IEEE Xplore. Besides, we couldn't attend physically  but  we are willing to share our method online for  video compression track  if we get a good place in the final leaderboard.
          Based on our situation, which registration  should we choose? Is it the Non-Member in-person on Non-Member Author?(we are Non-Member and not students)

捕获.PNG
Best Regards
Jinchi

kepeng xu

Apr 15, 2022, 11:30:22 PM4/15/22
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
The same question, Non-member Student passport belongs to full, in-person?

Eirikur Agustsson

Apr 16, 2022, 11:13:50 AM4/16/22
to kepeng xu, Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Hello,

Each paper (MAIN or WORKSHOP) MUST be registered under a full, in-person registration type. (Student registration type is fine.)

So it needs to be in-person, but can be a student one.

Member/non-member depends on if you are a member of IEE/CVF. Note that CVF can be joined for free.

best,
Eirikur

Nick Johnston

Apr 18, 2022, 4:49:52 PM4/18/22
to kepeng xu, Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
I believe you'll need to register either for the IEEE/CVF Member in-person or Member Author (first option) or Non-Member in-person or Non-Member Author (3rd).

Membership to CVF is free (https://www.thecvf.com/) so I recommend registering there to save $130 USD.

Nick Johnston
Software Engineer
Machine Intelligence, Compression