Virtual Workshop Instructions

gtoderici

Jun 18, 2021, 4:42:38 PM6/18/21
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Hello all,

The session will start live tomorrow at (15:00 US Eastern Time).

15:00 - CLIC 2021 Opening Remarks - George Toderici (Google)
15:30 - Invited Speaker - Joao Ascensco (University of Lisbon)
16:00 - Invited Speaker - Kede Ma (City University of Hong Kong)
16:30 - Invited Speaker - Rianne van den Berg (Google)
17:00 - Sponsored Speaker - Federico Perazzi (Facebbok)
17:20 - Panel Discussion
17:50 - Awards Ceremony
17:55 - Image Track Winner - Jing Wang (Huawei)
18:05 - Video Track Winner Talk - Pierrick Philippe (Orange)
18:15 - Perceptual Metrics Track Winner Talk - Yanding Peng  (USTC, China)
18:25 - Poster Session
19:00 - End of the workshop

In order to attend our workshop, please login at:

You will need to use the email that was chosen for registering to CVPR, and in your email confirming your registration, you will find a number that's your password for this site. On the site, you can locate the "Challenge on Learned Image Compression" under the technical program. Click on it, and you will get a popup window with all the talks.

Please note that our workshop is using the cadmium platform, which means that all talks have been recorded already.

A few things of note:
- It's not clear whether you can watch all talks from the very beginning.
- I was just informed that some of the talks are over length (i.e.., longer than the allotted time) and I don't know what this means with respect to how the platform will handle this issue (I haven't seen the hosting platform functioning yet!)
- We expect the speakers for each talk to be online fro Q&A on the zoom call during the allotted time.
- The panel will be live on Zoom, so please do attend.

As I get more information, I will update this thread.

George