The question about attending the CLIC talk

Zhang Jinchi

Jan 3, 2024, 8:35:41 PMJan 3
to Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Dear Organizers

      Due to passport and visa issues, we cannot attend the DCC meeting in person. If we win an award at CLIC,  how could we attend the CLIC talk and give a speech? Is there any way to participate online?

Best regards
Jinchi

Johannes Ballé

Jan 9, 2024, 3:06:30 PMJan 9
to Zhang Jinchi, Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Dear Jinchi,

DCC will be completely in person, so there will be no option for remote attendance. We have to ask people to attend in person if they want their work to be published.

However, Keli Brinke (ke...@arizona.edu) can help you with visa invitation letters if needed. Please let me know if you have any questions about this,

Thanks!
Johannes.