evaluate server specs

Shangyin Gao

Feb 2, 2021, 3:18:02 AM2/2/21
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Dear Organizers:

I noticed the evaluation is done in a docker environment and the software and driver version is quite clear. However, the specification of the host server is not shown.

Could you please give us the specs of the server? e.g. type of GPU, GPU memory, etc.

Best regards,
Shangyin

Lucas Theis

Feb 2, 2021, 5:12:02 AM2/2/21
to Shangyin Gao, Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Hi Shangyin,

Each decoding job is assigned 2x CPU, 12GB RAM, and 1x P100 with 16 GB memory. There is also a runtime limit which we reduced to 5 hours (compared to 10h last year) for the validation set (if the test set turns out to be larger, the time limit will be proportionally longer).

You're right, this information should be on the website already and I will add it.

Lucas