Install new packets

Bin Li

Feb 5, 2021, 2:24:39 AM2/5/21
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Is it allowed to install some packets with
 apt-get install and pip install in the docker?

Lucas Theis

Feb 5, 2021, 5:09:32 AM2/5/21
to Bin Li, Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
pip or apt don't work in the Docker environment as the network connection has been disabled to prevent cheating (by downloading data from the internet, for example).

But I am happy to add another Docker environment for you which has the libraries you need. Send me a Dockerfile or the name of a public Docker image.

On Fri, Feb 5, 2021 at 8:24 AM Bin Li <yaohu...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is it allowed to install some packets with
 apt-get install and pip install in the docker?

Bin Li

Feb 5, 2021, 9:45:09 AM2/5/21
to Lucas Theis, Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Thanks for your info. I will try to use the packets available in the docker file and will let you know if I need help on creating a new docker environment.
Best Regards,
Bin Li

Lucas Theis <th...@google.com> 于2021年2月5日周五 下午6:09写道: