Please Upload Your Posters to Cadmium

Nick Johnston

Jun 3, 2021, 9:25:20 PM6/3/21
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Hello All,

It looks like most of the Cadmium issues should be sorted out at this point. We've had Nicole Finn from CVPR resend and fix all of the invitations so everyone should be able to log in at this point.

Everyone who was listed as Accepted or Status Pending needs to upload a poster and a 5 min presentation.

We've had very few uploads over the last few days and I was told the deadline for upload was extended to June 6th. We don't have much control over this system so we'll try to help with what we can on our end.

Nick Johnston
CLIC Organizer

Alan Wu

Jun 5, 2021, 7:04:25 AM6/5/21
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)

Dear organizer:
Thanks a lot for your work. Unfortunately, I have not received any email for the CLIC.
Our paper ID is 30 in the track of image compression.
Without the email, I can't upload the poster and pre.
Can you please resend the email to my mail:   19797...@qq.com
Looking forward for any reply!