Request for extension of the deadline

Shoma Iwai

Mar 27, 2021, 2:09:22 AM3/27/21
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Dear Organizers:

There is a sudden power outage at my university due to an accident.  I cannot access my laboratory's server and encode the test images.
So, if possible, could you extend the deadline by one day?
Thank you.

Shoma Iwai

Mar 28, 2021, 2:51:00 AM3/28/21
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
The power outage is still going on. So I can't submit by the deadline.
Would you allow me to submit tomorrow?

Thank you.

2021年3月27日土曜日 15:09:22 UTC+9 Shoma Iwai:

Lucas Theis

Mar 29, 2021, 8:11:07 AM3/29/21
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
I left the submissions open for another day but they are now closed as we're operating on a tight schedule

Shoma Iwai

Mar 29, 2021, 8:22:22 AM3/29/21
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Hi Lucas.

I'm very sorry.
I hadn't submitted it because I was told you would be back on Monday. I can submit it now. Can you please open it again?IMG_421C98952ADE-1.jpeg
2021年3月29日月曜日 21:11:07 UTC+9 Lucas Theis:

Lucas Theis

Mar 29, 2021, 8:49:06 AM3/29/21
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Why did you wait with your submission?

Anyway, I opened the submission for another hour. We will likely not be able to include any submissions submitted now in any perceptual evaluations, but this way you can at least get results for FID, PSNR, and MS-SSIM.

Shoma Iwai

Mar 29, 2021, 9:18:42 AM3/29/21
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Hi Lucas.
Thank you so much for your prompt and polite response to my request.
I have just completed the submission.

Thank you again.

2021年3月29日月曜日 21:49:06 UTC+9 Lucas Theis: