The question about Copyright

Zhang Jinchi

Apr 18, 2021, 9:30:33 PM4/18/21
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Dear Organizers
           We also get “ Challenge Only Accepts” in Meta-Reviews. As you said, the copyright is not needed. But we are required to upload the IEEE copyright  and we uploaded it.
            Will this affect the submission of our paper?Or is the status of our paper wrong(not “ Challenge Only Accepts”)?   Our Paper ID is  9.

Best Regards
 Jinchi

Nick Johnston

Apr 18, 2021, 10:28:58 PM4/18/21
to Zhang Jinchi, Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
This will not affect your submission.

Nick Johnston
Software Engineer
Machine Intelligence, Compression