Question about Perceptual track

Yong Wang

Apr 3, 2022, 11:13:32 PM4/3/22
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Dear Organizer:
We wonder when the perceptual track test sets will be released?
There are still four days left before the track closes, but the test set has not been released.
Yong Wang

George Toderici

Apr 3, 2022, 11:33:24 PM4/3/22
to Yong Wang, Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
We're currently waiting for the human evaluation to complete. We're encountering some issues with rater quality which means things are going slower than expected.

We will very likely delay the deadlines once we have a clear idea on how much longer it will take to complete. Better quality data rather than speed is what we're after.