Question about new paper registration

Rushil Gupta

Mar 23, 2022, 1:55:10 PM3/23/22
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Hello,

I am not able to see the option to register a new paper submission to the workshop. In the timelines on the website, there wasn't any deadline to register papers in CMT. Is this a glitch ? Kindly let me know.

Thanks,
Rushil Gupta

Nick Johnston

Mar 23, 2022, 2:44:55 PM3/23/22
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
You should be able to register it at any time. Can you please double check that you are still having issues, all of the create/submission deadlines should be set to 23:59 Pacific time.

-- Nick

Rushil Gupta

Mar 23, 2022, 3:02:57 PM3/23/22
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Yes, I am able to register now.
Thanks!