Update on CMT and Paper Notifications Timeline

Nick Johnston

Apr 7, 2021, 1:46:01 PM4/7/21
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Hello All,

As we are contacting some emergency reviewers to fill in some empty reviews, we are doing the meta reviews on our end and finalizing our decisions and sending out notifications on Friday, April 9th.

The camera ready deadline will be the following week, Friday, April 16th @ 5PM PDT. This is a hard deadline as we'll need to have these in before the CVPR Workshop deadline.

There will be 4 different decisions we can make:
  • Accept
  • Conditional Accept (Changes are necessary for acceptance)
  • Challenge Only Accept
  • Reject
Accept: it is unconditionally accepted into the workshop and CVPR workshop proceedings.

Conditional Accept: necessary changes are needed to the camera ready for acceptance into the workshop and CVPR proceedings.

Challenge Only Accept: The paper is accepted into the workshop, but due to the content or length does not meet requirements to CVPR proceedings it will not be included there. All workshop papers will be hosted on compression.cc.

Reject: If it is a challenge paper, it exhibits properties that would make it ineligible for the contest, does not provide a sufficient description of the method or if it is a non-challenge paper, does not meet the bar for novelty.

Nick Johnston
CLIC Organizer