Missing link for Copyright in CMT with status "Accept"

DWH

Apr 14, 2021, 9:25:35 AMApr 14
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Hi Nick,
I'm one of the authors of the paper with ID #21. In META-REVIEW QUESTIONS 2, we got an "Accept" rather than "Challenge Only Accepts" while we don't find the option to submit the copyright. I wonder whether it is a bug or not.

Thanks!

Nick Johnston

Apr 16, 2021, 1:32:09 PMApr 16
to DWH, Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
I am currently checking in with the CVPR Workshop Chairs to see why this is the case.

Nick Johnston
Software Engineer
Machine Intelligence, Compression

Nick Johnston

Apr 16, 2021, 3:18:54 PMApr 16
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
This should be addressed, it appears as if the IEEE Copyright wasn't configured correctly for all tracks.