Submission still shows decoding

ziwen zhang

Mar 22, 2021, 11:30:41 AM3/22/21
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Dear organizers:

Our Video compression model submission status still showing decoding, which is unexpected. The model's decoding process was finished within 5 hours in local docker environment. So is there any advice for what's happening on this submission?

Thanks!
Ziwen

Lucas Theis

Mar 22, 2021, 12:54:53 PM3/22/21
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
I can see that all validation submissions have finished decoding now. Your decoder likely just ran a bit slower on the server, which is not surprising.

ziwen zhang

Mar 22, 2021, 9:43:49 PM3/22/21
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
But the submission is still showing decoding, ID 1071

Lucas Theis

Mar 23, 2021, 10:11:19 AM3/23/21
to ziwen zhang, Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Ah, that is indeed a bug in the status update, the decoder is no longer running.

If you look at the logs of your submission, you can see the submission was stopped because it exceeded the time limit:

[2021-03-21 15:01:28] ERROR    Decoding exceeded the time limit (18000 seconds)