Re: Questions about paper submission

Message has been deleted

sumayiw...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2021, 3:51:16 AM3/24/21
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
I also encountered the same problem. The time displayed on my computer has not reached the deadline. Can I E-mail you a paper with a revised date before the deadline

在2021年3月24日星期三 UTC+8 下午3:44:26<jjjxxx> 写道:
Dear Organizers,
    Sorry to ask a question, we missed the submission time, can we send our paper to you by email?
   Thanks!
Message has been deleted

Nick Johnston

Mar 24, 2021, 3:31:32 PM3/24/21
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
I've reopened CMT to allow submissions until March 24th, at 11:59pm PDT. Please submit before then.

On Wednesday, March 24, 2021 at 12:52:08 AM UTC-7 zhaiy...@gmail.com wrote:
Dear Organizers,

I have the same problem, CMT terminated the submission early, can we submit by email?
Thanks!
Message has been deleted