Validation Phase Close, Test Phase Begins and Papers Due on March 23rd

Nick Johnston

Mar 21, 2022, 5:44:20 PM3/21/22
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Hello CLIC Participants,

The validation phase of the competition is closed and we are preparing links to the test data over the next few days. We will be moving to the test phase of the competition on March 23rd.

Reminder: Only a previously used decoder can be submitted. This looks for an exact hash, so if the contents differ at all, the submission will not be accepted (the submission form will inform you that the hash doesn't match).

Anyone submitting a paper (either challenge or non-challenge paper) will be also due on March 23rd. We have a good number of papers registered and a tight review schedule so please get these in on time.

Nick Johnston
CLIC Organizer