Question about Leaderboards

Danny Liu

Mar 31, 2022, 6:25:59 AM3/31/22
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Dear CLIC Organizers,

The test phase is closed. Is there a schedule for updating Leaderboards with the test data?

BR,
Danny

Nick Johnston

Mar 31, 2022, 2:30:15 PM3/31/22
to Danny Liu, Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Hello Danny,

We generally will release the test leaderboards and result during the the CLIC workshop.
After the workshop, we will enable the test leaderboards to be visible on the website.

-- Nick Johnston
CLIC Organizer

Nick Johnston
Software Engineer