Phase shows Test2

Pei You

Apr 5, 2021, 8:41:13 PM4/5/21
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Dear Organizers,

I find that the phase of some of my submissions shows "Test2", what does it mean?

Lucas Theis

Apr 6, 2021, 5:37:30 AM4/6/21
to Pei You, Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
It means nothing, please ignore

On Tue, Apr 6, 2021 at 2:41 AM Pei You <yplo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Organizers,

I find that the phase of some of my submissions shows "Test2", what does it mean?

Lucas Theis

Apr 6, 2021, 5:46:30 AM4/6/21
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
To clarify, if your phase shows "test2" it will be treated the same as if it showed just "test"

Pei You

Apr 6, 2021, 6:46:53 AM4/6/21
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Thanks, Lucas.
At first I thought it was marked for human perceptual evaluation, but then I found that it was different from what I chose and it was on the same bpp, so I consulted. Thanks again for your reply, it was clear.