Paper Decisions Being Sent Out and Camera Ready Deadline Updated

Nick Johnston

Apr 4, 2022, 10:16:48 PM4/4/22
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Hello All,

We want to thank everyone who submitted papers for the proceedings and the competition. Paper decisions are being sent out now and should be viewable in CMT (cmt3.research.microsoft.com/CLIC2022).

We are working with the CVPR workshop chairs on configuring the our CMT to handle the camera-ready status of the papers. We plan to have everything ready for camera ready by next week. Please expect to upload these no later than April 18th, 2022.

We look forward to meeting everyone either physically or virtually as this CVPR permits.

Cheers,
Nick Johnston
CLIC Organizer

Saikat Dutta

Apr 8, 2022, 5:10:35 AM4/8/22
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Hi,

In the CFP, the max number of pages mentioned (excluding references) is 4. However, in the camera-ready form it asks if the paper is no longer than 8 pages. What is the actual limit on number of pages?

Thanks,
Saikat

Fabian Brand

Apr 8, 2022, 9:37:21 AM4/8/22
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Hi,

I was just trying to upload my camera-ready paper, but the "Actions" cell in CMT is still empty. Is camera-ready submission already open?

Thanks,
Fabian

Saikat Dutta

Apr 10, 2022, 1:34:22 AM4/10/22
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Gentle reminder about my query.

Thanks.

Eirikur Agustsson

Apr 11, 2022, 3:33:28 AM4/11/22
to Saikat Dutta, Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Dear Saikat,

The limit is 4 pages (excl references), I suspect the other message is speaking to the paper limit of the main conference.

best regards,
Eirikur