CLIC 2021 Test Leaderboard is now AVAILABLE!

George Toderici

Jun 19, 2021, 3:07:30 PMJun 19
to Workshop and Challenge on Learned Image Compression (CLIC)
Hello all,

First of all, thank you all for participating in CLIC 2021. It was the largest amount of participation we have had thus far, and we're looking forward to even more next year!

The test leaderboard is now accessible at:

Each of the image compression tracks now have been sorted by Elo score, and many of the methods link to the corresponding paper. Currently, the linking process is manual, so not all of the methods have the corresponding links. Lucas has heroically worked on getting all of this setup/running, and it will take a few more days to get all the links in place.

Looking forward to seeing you all today at the virtual workshop!

George