cannot submit

wei2...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2018, 11:29:21 PM4/12/18
to Challenge on Learned Image Compression 2018
Connecting...
Sending data...
Server busy, please try again later...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/client", line 94, in <module>
    sys.exit(main(parser.parse_args()))
  File "/usr/local/bin/client", line 72, in main
    for message in iter(lambda: s.recv(1), TERMINATE):
  File "/usr/local/bin/client", line 72, in <lambda>
    for message in iter(lambda: s.recv(1), TERMINATE):
ConnectionResetError: [Errno 104] Connection reset by peer

last 20 hours

i have sent email ,but no reply,my team name is 'yaso',could you tell me what's wrong with it?

Lucas Theis

Apr 13, 2018, 5:17:36 AM4/13/18
to wei2...@gmail.com, Challenge on Learned Image Compression 2018
I have received your decoder.

yaso

Apr 13, 2018, 6:05:31 AM4/13/18
to Challenge on Learned Image Compression 2018
thank you very much,sorry to trouble you again

在 2018年4月13日星期五 UTC+8下午5:17:36,ltheis写道:

yaso

Apr 13, 2018, 6:11:19 AM4/13/18
to Challenge on Learned Image Compression 2018

and can you tell me the result? If it doesn't work, I will submit a new one

在 2018年4月13日星期五 UTC+8下午5:17:36,ltheis写道:
I have received your decoder.

Lucas Theis

Apr 13, 2018, 6:33:44 AM4/13/18
to yaso, Challenge on Learned Image Compression 2018
Unfortunately we don't have the resources to run your decoder before the deadline. It will be available to you at test time, but we cannot test it.

Please try to make sure as best as you can that the decoder runs locally in the docker environment, and that it uses a reasonable amount of resources (RAM, decoding time).