ANNOUNCEMENT: Deadline for paper/factsheet submission is now Sunday, Apr 29, Midnight GMT-8

George Toderici

Apr 26, 2018, 6:20:49 PM4/26/18
to Challenge on Learned Image Compression 2018
We had some requests to do this, and as a result to give some more time for paper polishing, we're pushing the deadline for submission to April 29, Midnight US Pacific Time (GMT-8).

A few clarifications on the format that bear repeating:
- Please use the CVPR final template (include authors' names, no paper ID)
- To repeat the point above: if you see numbers on the margin of the paper, you're using the draft template. DO NOT USE THAT.
- If you have participated in the challenge, please use the challenge track. If you submitted multiple identical papers, we're only going to accept one of them (since they're identical).
- Paper length: 4 pages, including references.

If you have submitted a paper already that does not follow what was written above, you can still upload a new version, and we encourage you to do so. We will not accept papers that don't follow the formatting requirements.

Please use the form for submission:

George

zmb...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2018, 10:13:04 PM4/26/18
to Challenge on Learned Image Compression 2018
Dear George,
  We have submitted several methods to the challenge with different team names. Currently we have only prepared one paper for describing the details of those methods, those  methods follow similar flowchart but with different codec or different training metric, so we put them together. I am afraid it my confuse the decision panel. Should we submit it several times with specific  team names? or prepare different shorter factsheets for each method?
David

在 2018年4月27日星期五 UTC+8上午6:20:49,George Toderici写道:

Lucas Theis

Apr 27, 2018, 4:22:02 AM4/27/18
to zmb...@gmail.com, Challenge on Learned Image Compression 2018
One paper would make sense if the methods are related. Can you list all team names in the submission form?

Aupendu Kar

Apr 27, 2018, 5:06:19 AM4/27/18
to Lucas Theis, zmb...@gmail.com, Challenge on Learned Image Compression 2018
I am not able to re-upload the paper during editing the response. Please fix this issue.

On 27 Apr 2018, at 03:13, zmb...@gmail.com wrote:

[...]

Thanks & Regards,

Aupendu Kar

M.Tech Student
Department of Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur