Decoder submit

Aupendu Kar

Apr 23, 2018, 3:14:48 AM4/23/18
to Challenge on Learned Image Compression 2018
Can I submit my decoder now? Is this competition still open? Can you please extend the deadline?

ltheis

Apr 23, 2018, 5:38:28 AM4/23/18
to Challenge on Learned Image Compression 2018
Unfortunately the deadline has passed. Furthermore, we can only accept decoders which were submitted during the validation phase (deadline: April 15).

If you are nevertheless interested in getting PSNR and MS-SSIM values for comparison outside the competition, I might be able to help. In this case, send me your decoder and test images.