Server down again?

不爱吃猫的鱼

Apr 10, 2018, 2:48:36 AM4/10/18
to Challenge on Learned Image Compression 2018
Connecting...
Sending data...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/client", line 94, in <module>
    sys.exit(main(parser.parse_args()))
  File "/usr/local/bin/client", line 68, in main
    s.send(data)
ConnectionResetError: [Errno 104] Connection reset by peer

Always like this from yesterday.

ltheis

Apr 10, 2018, 3:21:40 AM4/10/18
to Challenge on Learned Image Compression 2018
The server is busy with decoding at the moment. It should send a message saying that, but that message doesn't seem to get through. Will investigate why if I can find the time.

不爱吃猫的鱼

Apr 10, 2018, 3:59:22 AM4/10/18
to Challenge on Learned Image Compression 2018
So, When will it back normal?

在 2018年4月10日星期二 UTC+8下午3:21:40,ltheis写道:

li.don...@zte.com.cn

Apr 10, 2018, 4:52:42 AM4/10/18
to Challenge on Learned Image Compression 2018
I've just met the same problem.

在 2018年4月10日星期二 UTC+8下午3:59:22,不爱吃猫的鱼写道:

Çağlar Aytekin

Apr 10, 2018, 6:26:26 AM4/10/18
to Challenge on Learned Image Compression 2018
Having the same problem for a few hours...

BR,
Caglar

ltheis

Apr 10, 2018, 1:07:01 PM4/10/18
to Challenge on Learned Image Compression 2018
We've increased the capacity of the server. It should be able to handle more submission at a time now.

Çağlar Aytekin

Apr 11, 2018, 4:26:22 AM4/11/18
to Challenge on Learned Image Compression 2018
Still having this error.

ltheis

Apr 11, 2018, 5:48:13 AM4/11/18
to Challenge on Learned Image Compression 2018
Even after doubling the number of workers the server might be busy, but otherwise it seems to work fine at the moment. Currently 3/4 workers are occupied (with two decoders running for > 12h). Perhaps try submitting your decoder at a different time during the day?

If you cannot submit your decoder before the deadline, I will also accept it via email.

li.don...@zte.com.cn

Apr 11, 2018, 10:54:29 PM4/11/18
to Challenge on Learned Image Compression 2018
The server is busy for 17 hours.......
Because of the state of the server, I began to worry about the accuracy of decoding time during test phase.

在 2018年4月11日星期三 UTC+8下午5:48:13,ltheis写道:

ltheis

Apr 12, 2018, 6:50:15 AM4/12/18
to Challenge on Learned Image Compression 2018
Submissions are still getting through. The last decoding process was started 33 minutes ago.

But it seems people are trying to push the limits of their decoders now, with decoding taking 20 hours or more for several teams, which explains why the server is blocked a lot.